I do love these pictures ... The first and the best of our photo sessions. I picked out the background, and Devi miraculously had (or went out and found) the matching bra. She started out with an outfit that was all wrong, just terrible ... but then she switched to this, and it was perfect.
I wish I could have hid that it was a bedroom better. But my photography never got much better than this -- it was beginner's luck all the way. Only session 5 (or was it 8? the one with the facial) could possibly be better. I had had a brainful of BBW photography, as a fan of Internet porn, and I knew what I wasn't seeing that I wanted to (as well as what I was tired of seeing -- for example, BBWs should *never* shave their pussies bald; it makes them look infantile). I was kneeling on the floor, in some cases lying flat, and I had a little tiny desk lamp, on the floor adding a slight glow to her legs and ass. Basically, if it was a working light source, and it was in my apartment, we pressed it into service. I love to work that way. It reminds me of the chaotic photo of Todd Rundgren's home studio in the album Something/Anything?
It's my best photography, but the majority of the credit has to go to the model. I was never a photographer before (or since), but she brought out whatever talent I had with her desire to be seen like this.
4 comments:
You picked some of the best shots, my Goddess! Wow!
See more Devi Ambrosia at MySpace!
Show us all of your deliciously enticing body.Your sooo Hott.
She could have been one of the greats . . . If, y'know, she'd put more than six months of effort into it.
I do love these pictures ... The first and the best of our photo sessions. I picked out the background, and Devi miraculously had (or went out and found) the matching bra. She started out with an outfit that was all wrong, just terrible ... but then she switched to this, and it was perfect.
I wish I could have hid that it was a bedroom better. But my photography never got much better than this -- it was beginner's luck all the way. Only session 5 (or was it 8? the one with the facial) could possibly be better. I had had a brainful of BBW photography, as a fan of Internet porn, and I knew what I wasn't seeing that I wanted to (as well as what I was tired of seeing -- for example, BBWs should *never* shave their pussies bald; it makes them look infantile). I was kneeling on the floor, in some cases lying flat, and I had a little tiny desk lamp, on the floor adding a slight glow to her legs and ass. Basically, if it was a working light source, and it was in my apartment, we pressed it into service. I love to work that way. It reminds me of the chaotic photo of Todd Rundgren's home studio in the album Something/Anything?
It's my best photography, but the majority of the credit has to go to the model. I was never a photographer before (or since), but she brought out whatever talent I had with her desire to be seen like this.
Post a Comment