Monday, July 21, 2008

New Pictures!

Today was a good day. I started a new job that will pay the bills until I start modeling professionally. My good friend Jesse, who is also my hairstylist, will be working with me. Today was the first day for both of us. So far, so good!

After work, Jesse did my hair and talked me into false eyelashes. The eyelashes looked so good that I had to put on some liquid eyeliner (love that stuff). And
that looked so good that I had to put on eyeshadow, and so on and so forth, until I looked so beautiful that Jesse and I couldn't resist taking some pictures.

So then, here for your viewing pleasure is me in full make-up and hair, wearing my favorite dress.

Do let me know what you think!


~
** Devi **~






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you sitting on the curb. Hot!!!

Anonymous said...

That is what you want to do, fine. You look hot, very attractive. But babes, you can be so much more than an Adult model.

Devi Ambrosia said...

Thank you so much! I really appreciate the positive feedback!

Ben Culture said...

"But babes, you can be so much more than an Adult model."

Hey, Luvs2. That's one way of putting it, and I agree completely . . . BUT . . . another way of putting it is, adult modelling can be so much more than what it is, with Devi in it!

I do confess being absolutely stunned when she first told me she wanted to do this. But it's funny how quickly it mades perfect, perfect sense . . . .

Ben Culture said...

Devi is now on MySpace!

Be there or be . . . well, um . . . here, I guess . . . .